Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just a quick one...

Had 2.5 hours of yoga and meditation with Simon yesterday and yet still my husband begs me to "do more yoga". Guess I'm wound up a little tight lately. I'm nervous about getting back to teaching after such a long break. I'll be subbing for Simon from the 8th of August to the 15th at Cedar Hills so I guess I'll get back in the swing of things quickly.

Spending today cleaning and cooking as we have friends coming over for dinner tonight. I had a free gift certificate for Omaha Steaks so we will be giving them a try tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.... I'm a little intimidated by them. (the steaks... not the friends. ;-) )

Okay, gotta run but I promise to put something good in here tomorrow! (yikes, I might have to do some creative writing.)

Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are,

Jan

No comments: