Thursday, August 28, 2008

Waiting for the repairman....

Today is my cliche day. I'm waiting for the repairman to fix our phone line which keeps cutting out during telephone calls resulting in the inevitable, "Can you hear me now?" fiasco/scenario. (for those of you living outside the U.S. you can see the advertisements that spawned this phrase here). Actually, even as I am posting this blog someone called and said, "Can you hear me now?" because the connection was so bad. I started laughing but it was just too complicated to explain.

Today is looking beautiful outside so of course I have to stay cooped up waiting for the repairman. Grumble grumble. Izzy is drawing and painting today so she's happy enough, but I'd like to get out to walk and breathe in some sunshine while I can. I'm sure I'll find some time today to do it.

So mom has attended two of Simon's yoga classes with me this week and although she enjoyed them she felt nauseous afterwards. It's not hard to see that my apple fell from her tree is it? I think she needs to avoid forward bending because I think it puts too much pressure on her abdomen which has had extensive surgeries. She likes the class though so I think she'll persevere as long as I help her with modifications.

We're enjoying having family here and I'm certainly happy to have an extra pair of hands around to help me with Izzy. She loves being spoiled by her grandparents and they seem more than willing to oblige.

Well, that's all for today. I always seem to have great ideas to blog about until I actually sit down to do it. In any case, hope you are out soaking up the sun for me today.

Happy Thursday,

Jan

No comments: