Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sick already...

So my daughter woke up with a sore throat at 4:30 this morning and crawled into bed with me. Ahhh, it's so wonderful to have another turn at winter illness. To be fair, she probably inhaled bad germs on the plane and hopefully it will be a quick recovery. The neighbors have shocking viruses/infections next door and their little girl did come over for a few moments on the day we arrived, but surely it would take longer to incubate?

I had another great yoga session with the birds this morning and experienced this amazing heat-building sensation during meditation at the end. I really felt my body getting warmer and warmer from the core. Kept fanning the flames with my breath and doggone it if I didn't feel the difference. I know... I sound like a kook, but give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

I'm having lunch today with Yolanda Pettinato who has very generously offered me her time and expertise.

Okay, so this is not the most exciting blog today, but at least we're still connected right? Good enough for me.

Hugs,

Jan

No comments: