Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Saturday that Garlic Ruled...

Just a quick note:

I took my parents and cousin to the North Plains Garlic Fest today. I still reek but it was fun. Garlic Ice Cream? Nope, couldn't do it. We did have extremely yummy grilled corn with garlic butter sauce though.

We also had a relaxing CanDo Yoga in the Park this morning. My friend Wendy was supposed to take a turn teaching, but she wasn't feeling up to it today. A noisy bullfrog accompanied our class and it was the perfect yoga music.

I haven't heard from Mary recently but last I heard Chris was feeling really strong and positive.

Sending hugs out to you all,

Jan

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE garlic. But I would have to say no to the ice cream as well!

bodaat said...

oh that corn sounds gooooood. :)

Deanna said...

Garlic reminds me of my dad. He went through a garlic phase about 5 years ago and his house always reeked of it! When we cleaned the house out we found two restaurant size bottles of garlic powder and salt ready to be used. We just had to laugh.