Tuesday, July 8, 2008

From Oliver and Jamie .... my nephews in Oz

Jamie: "I had a good Aussie Rules Football match. And my team won by 2 points and the match before that I won by 15 points. Usually I play down back and I always stay on my man when I'm on back. Once I got moved up to forward and I was getting tackled from behind and I managed to get the kick away and got it to my teammate who kicked a goal."


Oliver: "Hello"


As you can see we are finishing our sleepover with cousins and having a great time. I'm off to a private yoga class with Yolanda this morning in a few minutes so more later.

Jamie: "Bye"
Oliver: "Bye"
Jan: "Bye"

p.s. Izzy is still sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Oliver & Jamie,
I have never met you, but I know your aunt Jan. I am one of her Yoga students in the U.S. I didn’t know about Aussie Rules Football, but thanks to you and the Wikipedia article, now I do. It sounds like fun, and I am glad to hear that you are doing well in it.
I wish you a lot of success with your future games.
Vijay