Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. Just shows that being busy doesn't actually equate to being interesting. I've been teaching, playing at the beach, enjoying family and friends, and just breathing... in... out... repeat...

My classes last night were more effortless than they have been lately. I just let go and let myself be more free and honest with the class than I have been since the beginning of term. It's amazing how much deeper a practice can go when you begin to develop real connections between people. AHHHHHH... this is the part I love about teaching. Knowing that I make a difference in someone's life if only for a few precious minutes is the ultimate gift. Last night definitely felt as if I was giving "value for money" to put it crassly. I had several students tell me they came into the class "cranky" and left much more relaxed and balanced. What more can you ask for?

Hope this blog finds you easing into joy as well.

Hugs,

Jan

No comments: