Monday, September 8, 2008

Long time between blogs....

Sorry for the absence but what with school starting back and family here it's been a little busy. I went for a nice walk around Commonwealth Lake yesterday and saw the most amazing creature... This blue heron!!!. Unbelievable. We faced each other from a distance of just a few yards and I finally bowed to this noble creature and continued on my walk with a greater lightness in my step. I am so lucky to live around the different creatures and flora of the Pacific Northwest.

I'm leaving tomorrow for a San Francisco getaway with my mom and sister and we will be staying at The Clift Hotel and dining at Bushi-Tei the first night. Talk about decadence! But the next night we will be participating in a laughter yoga club and that is what I am MOST looking forward to. I will try to find time soon for a nice long catchup blog.

Hope this finds you all in good spirits and good health,

Jan

No comments: