Thursday, September 18, 2008

No worries

I am profoundly grateful for so many things and one of them is Ibuprofen. Taken sparingly this little drug is somewhat miraculous. I'm actually in very little pain this evening and was able to teach my class with very few modifications. The forward fold with wide legs was a little intense but otherwise all is good.

I'm enjoying being back into my teaching mode and I hope I just continue to grow and blossom as a teacher. I still have much to learn but as long as I'm giving students nourishing and relaxing classes I feel good about my teaching. Of course, the balance between satisfying students who want a more athletic experience versus the relaxation faction is always challenging. Oh well, I've come to terms with the fact that you can't satisfy all of the people all of the time.

The weather turned cool here after a mini heatwave and I for one am happy. Hubby is a bit out of sorts as he is Mr. Tropical but I'm always happier to feel a breeze in the air.

Take care and learn from my mistakes.... look before you turtle,

Jan

No comments: