Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ow says the turtle...

Having a great week just beebopping along and then WHAM I did it. Let my ego override good common sense and put myself into turtle pose without appropriate caution. Next thing I know I'm hobbling around the house putting icepacks in weird places. It's so typical... the class was OVER... I was just trying to show off I guess. I don't know what got into me but I just thought it would be an easy pose to demonstrate to a student. What a mistake. At least I know how silly I was and won't do it again. (I hope!) Anyway, I have to teach a beginners class tomorrow and it should be interesting to say the least. Say an OHMMMMM for me please!

Happy Wednesday,

Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch Jan!

Did you manage to achieve the position? I've not been able to do that since I was about ten years old....

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care friend.

Love to all, Angela xxx