Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back from San Francisco

Wow... wow... wow. We had a blast.

Highly Recommend:
Bushi-tei restaurant--- THE MOST AMAZING MEAL I'VE EVER HAD!!!!
Alcatraz Island --- made it there and back- it was a great audio tour and very moving.
Spring Awakening --- Winner of 8 Tony Awards. This was a mesmerizing and thought provoking play... BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR KIDS!!!!
Laughter Yoga ---- We laughed so much that it hurt, literally.
Angie & Martha's Hair Salon --- Family forced me into having my hair colored (for the first time) cut and styled. Angie and Martha were nice, funny, and reasonably priced. I LOVE MY NEW LOOK!

Gotta run but I'll post more later. Tomorrow is the start of the fall teaching schedule and I can't wait to get back to it.

Hope you are well and have a highly recommend list too!

No comments: