Friday, July 3, 2009

Knock Knock...

You: Whose there?
Me: Ida
You: Ida Who?
Me: Ida know why I keep changing The Balanced Bride website, do you?

Ha Ha Ha... that's my subtle way of asking for more feedback. I know, I should put you guys on the payroll right? This is it though. Except for some tweaks and turns I think this is the final layout for the website. I will be oh, so eternally grateful if you'd give me some feedback.

Here's a poll to answer:

The Balanced Bride website looks:
A. Gorgeous, wouldn't change a thing.
B. Ummmm... is it a wedding site or a funeral site?
C. Why does that rose keep staring at me?
D. ________________________________ (your answer)

Thanks everybody,

All is well here. Had Brenda's The Balanced Bubbles herbal-infused champagne with lunch yesterday after a meeting with The Balanced Bride gals and I have to say, it was really amazing. Check out Brenda's site if you get a chance, she's a Portland gem!

Also, have you checked out the opportunities of berry picking around here lately?
West Union Gardens is my favorite berry farm that we went to a few days ago.

Hope you are all healthy, well, and ready to celebrate some Independence this 4th of July weekend! (Even if you live in Australia or somewhere else, you should celebrate. If nothing else, you're independent of me bugging you every day!)

Hugs and Namaste,

Jan

5 comments:

bodaat said...

website looks great! i love the new look. :) i might explain how the 1 hr yoga comes to $100. otherwise i don't have other feedback! very nice!

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE the website. So fun!

Jan Holt said...

Thanks Kavita. We're working on pricing. Thanks for the feedback, I need that!

Hugs,

Jan

Jan Holt said...

Thanks Kristina!

Anonymous said...

I think the concept and website are fab! I've left some feedback on your Facebook profile.

Happy 4th of July !!

Love 'n' hugs, A xxxx