Gotta run but this is the latest from Mary about Chris. Thanks everyone for continuing to ask about him and sending your prayers and love to him.
Chris is back at UCLA medical center. He is on the 3rd day of chemo. He is trying a combination of 3 drugs with a new follow up drug. He will be finished with chemo by Friday and then be their for a month getting the follow up drug. He is doing well and I will update everyone as the treatment goes.
Keep the prayers coming,
and from the family:
Dear Family and Friends,
To keep you up to date on Chris Bernal, I created a CaringBridge website. You can follow Chris’s progress and show your support.
Visit Chris’s website in two easy ways:
1. Visit the CaringBridge website by clicking the link below.
2. Enter the website name, chrisbernal, at www.CaringBridge.org.
When you visit you’ll be asked to log in, because I’ve chosen to keep the site private.
Show your support for Chris
• Visit and keep up to date.
• Leave a message in the guestbook.
• Receive e-mail notifications when the journal is updated.