I'm off to bed in a few moments but I thought I'd give a quick rundown of my life before I begin my slumber.
1. Yolanda Pettinato is coming to visit me this weekend. YAYYYYY!!!! We have 9 people signed up for the workshop and should raise between $300 and $400 for the Oregon Food Bank. This is a good thing! YogaEasy with Yolanda Pettinato Workshop
2. My house is quite cleanish. Believe me, in this house cleanish is also very goodish.
3. My own yoga classes are progressing well and joyfully. I love teaching yoga. Have I mentioned that before?
4. My parents are gone... boo... Not a good thing.
5. I realized this week how sad it is that as women we can be friendly and play peek-a-boo with small children we meet in groceries or playgrounds but men not so much. This is so unfair but I admit to being hyper-sensitive about my own daughter and strange men. When she was a toddler an older man offered her candy once and I took it politely for her and then threw it away after we drove away. She didn't understand why and I felt so uncomfortable even trying to explain other than we don't take anything to eat from strangers. And then came Halloween.... lots of candy from strangers... Paradoxical Parenting 101.
Okay, that's enough for tonight. I'm so very boring... fill me in on your life.
Hugs to you all,