Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Serenity...

Today is the day I unplug from the computer and focus on family, house, dog, things I've been ignoring for days now as I've been marketing and tweaking the new business. So this is my Six Word Saturday ala Cate at Show My Face...

The Balanced Bride has swallowed me...

I've gotten out of balance in a not too subtle way. I'm turning off the computer now, unfurling my yoga mat, and diving into the Ohmmmm. Be back soon. But if you get bored you can always click below to enter my giveaway. Come on, you know you want to.

To enter sweepstakes for The Balanced Bride click here:

Namaste Ya'll,

Jan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog I need to do yoga badly fibro bad back my left arm is numby?

Lana said...

great blog... I have fibro, arthritis and a knee replacement. All happened way too young!
I try to exercise but
I have backed off of exercise more often tah not, because of the daily pain I have...
Recently I have been trying to do at least 30 minutes of yoga and then I add other things as I feel capable of. I do yoga with my wii... I love it! I don't even have to leave my house :-)

was this meant as you Saturday 6? because you have 6 words...
The Balanced Bride has swallowed me...

Namaste!

don't forget monday crazy questions on monday
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

Deanna said...

Serenity to you - enjoy your day!

bodaat said...

i told rich yesterday that i should enter the sweepstakes and come back to portland!!

Call Me Cate said...

I'm out of balance right now as well. I'm working on putting things back in order today. I hope you find your balance soon! Thanks for playing along!