Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Balanced Bride is born...here comes the sweepstakes!

Today Sarah, Brenda, Terri, (Izzy), and I launched The Balanced Bride at a Zen Fair in downtown Portland, Oregon. We had such fun chatting with people, introducing them to Brenda's amazing homemade herbal elixir to put in champagne, and promoting the new business. We had lots of interested people stop by and get more information. One gentleman has 4 upcoming weddings in his immediate family alone! I love collaborating with such amazing and creative women to bring joy to others. It was really a great day and Izzy had a blast helping out too.

After we left the fair Izzy and I wandered around downtown Portland. Something we've never really done before. Izzy also introduced me to Benson Bubblers which is a really neat part of Portland history and something she learned about in school.. Here's one if you haven't seen it before.


Neat huh? I also received the sweetest, most unexpected email from one of my yoga students today thanking me for helping her heal and find her balance. My heart is just singing.

So... are you interested in finding out more about The Balanced Bride sweepstakes? GOOD! Tune in to this space in the next few days and I'll have it all ready for you. Sorry for the tease. My webserver is down right now so I'm trying to work around that.

Happiest Day to you too,

Jan

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That fountain looks so cool!

Deanna said...

How sweet and rewarding to hear from one of your students.

Those bubblers look cool. I was hoping it would be a water fountain type thing that work in my yard.

I look forward to hearing more on the Balanced Bride.

Anonymous said...

I love those water fountains in Portland. They were such a life-saver on those really hot summer days. Love to all, A xxx

Jan Holt said...

Thanks Kristina, Deanna, and my dear friend Angela for being so supportive of me and my blog. I'm so excited about this new wedding business, try not to get too sick of me in the next few weeks!

Hugs,

Jan

Melissa aka Equidae said...

hi passed from SITS. i practice yoga myself and hope to become a teacher one day :)