Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laughterrific

Just for a giggle on a day that one needs one. It was silly and fun hosting a "radio" show with my mother and family. We had a great time anyway even if I doubt we'll be up for any awards. Feel free to listen if you are in the mood:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PetalsYoga/2009/01/14/Laughter-Yoga-the-PetalsYoga-way

Conversely, I have some sort of yucky bug that I've caught which makes me shake, shiver, and run to the bathroom. I'm just glad that I don't start teaching until next week. Hope I get all of this out of my system before then.

Take care and have a laughterrific day yourself,

Jan

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi you were ahead of me on roll call today over at SITS and thought I would pop by and say hi! Funny radio show (are you all southern by any chance?)

Pamela said...

I thought so!!! I am from Knoxville, but live in VA now and miss TN something fierce!

Anonymous said...

Your radio show made my day!!
Thanks for following me and the nice comment on my blog :)

rebel said...

Thanks for comin' by my blog. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. You said you lived in Columbia, are you from Missouri? You have a nice blog and your radio show was funny, thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you're really enjoying the blog radio stuff.