Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful List

I am thankful for:

1. The man who still thinks I'm witty and lovable even after 17 years of my warts and all approach to life.
2. The daughter who tolerates my MANY motherly missteps and still thinks I do a pretty good job most of the time.
3. The dog... well today I am thankful that she's still around... ask me again after a night of lost sleep due to her puny bladder.
4. My family (both acquired by marriage and birth)who support me and love me unconditionally.
5. My friends who also love me and understand that while I am an imperfect friend at BEST, my intentions are always to love them back with my whole heart and capacity.
6. My students who teach me every day how to be a better teacher, student, and person.
7. Chocolate... I really can't imagine being AS thankful for everything above without a liberal dose of chocolate thrown in the mix.

I hope your thankful list is full and fulfilling. I am also VERY thankful for the people who read this blog even when I think I am mind-numbingly dull. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you are in the world.

No comments: