Saturday, December 13, 2008

Posting for fun

Snow is on its way and Portland is excited. Strangers in stores are stocking up on staples while playing that funny game of "I think we're in for several inches of snow how about you?".

How funny to think that white frozen water can get us so jazzed up. It's been leaking the boring liquid rain for several days and there is a noticeable LACK of giddiness when people have to venture out into plain cold rain. All precipitation is not created equal I suppose. I'm going to do my best though to tip my face up into the sky the next time I go out irregardless of the weather. I'll simply savor the atmospheric moment and enjoy it. Good training for whatever is coming my way.

My Yoga for Healing class is being offered again this coming month and hopefully enough people will sign up for it to make it a go. If you or anyone you know is interested in a gentle, meditative class to promote inner wellness feel free to send them my way and I'll get the details to you about the class.

Well, I hope this weekend is exactly the sort your body is clamoring for. Whether energetic or lazy, may it be sufficient.

Namaste,

Jan

No comments: